Incense sticks have ample significance in the culture and religious rituals of Asians. While most people are aware of the religious and meditative benefits of incense sticks, not many people are aware that the pleasant aroma from the incense sticks can help in improving mood and relieving stress. Incense sticks have been used while worshiping since ancient times. However, good incense can also have scientific benefits such as calming your body and mind.
While the market is flooded with several incense stick options, it is obvious that using natural incense has more benefits. We at For Green Future India (FGF) produce incense sticks which are:
- Natural – The incense sticks are made using ingredients that are pure, non-toxic, and natural. A mix of various herbs in a proprietary base of natural bark is used for making them.
- Fragrance – These sticks have an alluring fragrance which relaxes and rejuvenates your senses.
- Premium Quality – These sticks contain quality ingredients, aromatic roots, and essential oils.
- Non-Toxic – There is no use of harmful chemicals, petrochemicals, charcoal, dyes, alcohol, pesticides and cheap fillers in our incense sticks.
- Child Labour Free – Our manufacturing units do not employ children for the job.
- Packaging – We make sure that the packaging is made of simple and is 100% recyclable and is Bio Degradable. We have not used any plastic/laminate coating in packaging as those materials are non bio-degradable and harm the environment.
These are the physical features of our products but what makes them unique is the thought and dream that goes behind making them.